Workshop on Dynamic Data-Driven Application Systems
ICCS 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland
June 1-3, 2015
A dynamic data-driven application system is the integration of a simulation
with dynamically assimilated data, multiscale modeling, computation, and a two
way interaction between the model execution and the data acquisition methods
(see the official DDDAS Scientific Community Web Site, http://www.dddas.org). The workshop will present opportunities as well
as challenges and approaches in technology needed to enable DDDAS capabilities
in applications, relevant algorithms, and software systems. All related
areas in Data-Driven S ciences are included in this workshop, including
CyberPhysical Systems like HealthKit on iPhones and iPads as well as similar
systems developed by Intel, Google, and Microsoft for phones and tablets,
Internet of Things (IoT), and Data Intensive Scientific Discovery (DISD).
Papers and citations
The citation is
Procedia Computer Science, 51 (2015), pp. 1-2978.
The volume is online at
Procedia Computer Science, vol. 51, pp. 1-2978.
Page numbers for individual papers are with each entry below.
The speaker's name is underlined.
- Sai Ravela,
Ensemble Learning for Dynamic Data Assimilation, no paper.
- E. Bruce Pitman and Abani Patra,
A Method for Estimating Volcanic Hazards,
- Ramona Stefanescu, Abani Patra, M. I. Bursik, E. Bruce Pitman, Peter Webley, Matthew D. Jones,
Forecasting Volcanic Plume Hazards With Fast UQ,
- Tomás Artés, Adrián Cardil, Ana Cortés, Tomàs Margalef, Domingo Molina, Lucas Pelegrín, Joaquín Ramírez,
Forest fire propagation prediction based on overalapping DDDAS forecasts,
- Ilkay Altintas, Jessica Block, Raymond de Callafon, Daniel Crawl, Charles Cowart, Amarnath Gupta, Mai H. Nguyen, Hans-Werner Braun, Jurgen Schulze, Michael Gollner, Arnaud Trouve, Larry Smarr,
Towards an Integrated Cyberinfrastructure for Scalable Data-Driven Monitoring, Dynamic Prediction and Resilience of Wildfires,
pp. 1633-1642. Winner of the ICCS 2015 Best Workshop Paper.
- Wan-Lin Hu, Janette Meyer, Zhaosen Wang, Tahira Reid, Douglas Adams, Sunil Prabnakar, Alok Chaturvedi,
Dynamic Data Driven Approach for Modeling Human Error,
- Muhammad Fahad, Nejib Moalla, Yacine Ouzrout,
Dynamic Execution of a Business Process via Web Service Selection and Orchestration,
- Shigeru Imai, Alessandro Galli, Carlos A. Varela,
Dynamic Data-Driven Avionics Systems: Inferring Failure Modes from Data Streams,
- Craig C. Douglas, Enrico Fabiano, Mookwon Seo, Xiaoban Wu,
OpenDBDDAS Toolkit: Secure MapReduce and Hadoop-like Systems,
This website has been established and is maintained by Prof.
Craig C. Douglas.
©2014-2020 by www.dddas.org and Craig C. Douglas